min prep time
hours cook time
min cook time
Flatbread Pizza with Arugula and Microgreens
Featured Clayton Farms Greens:
- Microgreens - choice or combination of- beet microgreens, bok choy migrogreens, radish microgreens
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Your choice of pizza flat breads, pita breads, or homemade flatbreads.
- 1 large, sweet onion chopped
- 1 Cup grated mozzarella
- 3 oz chopped Prosciutto
- 1⁄2 cup quartered grape tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped arugula
- 1⁄2 cup chopped radish/ bok choy/ beet microgreens
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 tsp siracha
- Heat 1 Tbsp of olive oil in a skillet over medium-low heat and add onions stirring frequently until onions begin to soften and brown (caramelize).
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Lay your flatbread on a baking sheet, brush with 1 Tbsp of olive oil and top with caramelized onions, grated mozzarella, tomato quarters, and 2-3 pieces of prosciutto. Bake 8-12 minutes or until cheese melts and the crust is to your crispness. Remove from oven.
- In a small bowl, mix the arugula, microgreens, 1Tbsp of olive oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper.Set aside.
- Make the drizzle. Mix up the honey, pepper flakes, and siracha in a small bowl and microwave for 30seconds.
- Begin to assemble. Place arugula and microgreenmix on cooked flatbread and drizzle glaze on top.
Want more recipes straight to your inbox?