min prep time
hours cook time
min cook time
Microgreens Avocado Toast
- sliced bread of your choice - i prefer a whole grain sprouted bread
- 1 cup broccoli sprouts
- ground pepper
- Slice your bread if needed. Toast it!
- Slice up an avocado. Choose a ripe avocado and use knife to cut in half lengthwise around the pit. Then use a small paring knife to score the avocado in a diamond pattern for cubes of avocado. Use a spoon to scoop the flesh away from the skin of the avocado and place in a bowl
- Cut a lemon into slices. Squeeze lemon onto the avocado to taste. Grind fresh pepper over the avocado and add coarse salt to taste
- Spoon olive oil evenly onto the toast
- Add generous quantity of fresh broccoli sprouts to the toast - arrange evenly on the toast
- add the avocado evenly over the bed of broccoli sprouts
- Garnish with fresh radish slices
Want more recipes straight to your inbox?